How to set "move forward" to "zoom view" in freetrack?

sunwolf

Hi,all.

I use freetrack in DCS:BS.I enable 4 DOF:pitch,yaw,X and Z.Now the Z is move head forward and backward.As the PC monitor is so small,I want to assign Z axis to "zoom view".

blow is \DCS_Black Shark\Config\Input\Aircrafts\ka-50\headtracker\default.lua

-- headtracker axes

{combos = {{key = 'HEADTRACKER_PITCH'}}, action = iCommandViewVerticalAbs, name = 'Absolute Camera Vertical View'},

{combos = {{key = 'HEADTRACKER_YAW'}}, action = iCommandViewHorizontalAbs, name = 'Absolute Camera Horizontal View'},

{combos = {{key = 'HEADTRACKER_X'}}, action = iCommandViewHorTransAbs, name = 'Absolute Horizontal Shift Camera View'},

{combos = {{key = 'HEADTRACKER_Y'}}, action = iCommandViewVertTransAbs, name = 'Absolute Vertical Shift Camera View'},

{combos = {{key = 'HEADTRACKER_Z'}}, action = iCommandViewLongitudeTransAbs, name = 'Absolute Longitude Shift Camera View'},

{combos = {{key = 'HEADTRACKER_ROLL'}}, action = iCommandViewRollAbs, name = 'Absolute Roll Shift Camera View'},

{combos = nil, action = iCommandViewZoomAbs, name = 'Zoom View'},

I edit some word,but the program has error when it load.How to do?

THX.

Edited by sunwolf

== Welcome to 3GO Cyber Air Force ==

http://bbs.3gofly.com/en

This is easily done.. You just need to figure out the axis name that freetrack is using.. Freetrack will use a parallel port joystick emulator to apply the freetrack inputs.. In my set up "moving head forward/backward" which I also like to use as the in-cockpit zoom is labeled "Joy RX" in the BS options menu.

Edit: You should not need to edit any files... all is done in the BS options menu..