Co-op play / Steam group

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted anything about this, and I figure there must be a few new Mi-8 pilots around by now.

We have an unofficial steam group:

DCSMi-8

You can use this to find other Mi-8 pilots to fly with and to organize events. If you're interested in learning to fly the 8, there are sure to be people around able to help you.

Steam has a group chat channel, if you're interested in flying with other people or have questions, just hang out in there. It's usually empty, but once people start using it more I'm sure it will become more popular.

Have a great 2015.

Cheers Slazi, I am as guilty as anyone for not being more involved with steam group. Lets try and srum up some interest for a get together. I can supply a TS server:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds like a party!!!

Thanks for your support Cibit. It's hard to get people together it seems, but if we keep reminding them and keep the tools open, hopefully we can help some people get some good games in!

Well people would join if the group is on ****ing English

Not sure I can understand that post. You mean people would join if the group was an English speaking group? It is. Everything in there is posted in English.

No more excuses! Join and fly :)

:pilotfly: