Time On Target calculation

I watched Wags Video on the TOT function of the Hornet and so I am familiar on how to set up the parameters.

My question is: Does the TOT calculation also take in to account the flight path of the waypoint sequence?

For example:

Im currently at waypoint 0

If I set waypoint 5 as my TOT waypoint and Waypoint 1,2,3,4 are not in a straight line in regards to waypoint 5, will the TOT take this in to account?

Afaik as each leg has a distance value the computer will account for said distance through out the selected sequence.

This is purely based on experience in the sim.

I've flown a few missions where I've had to track TOT while traversing multiple waypoints and as long as I'm on the numbers I will arrive at my TGT within a few seconds +/- of my desired TOT.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Unfortunately the GSPD is bugged again.

AFAIK GSPD has always been bugged, it would give you the cue to speed up/slow down as per the flight plan (i.e. last leg at 400 GS) but TOT was never correct, as prior waypoints didn't take the different speed of the last leg into account.

AFAIK (2.5.4.x), using TOT without setting GSPD is working correctly.

Edited by Ramsay
fix typo

i9 9900K @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thanks for the replies.

I checked the NATOPS and it states that the TOT indeed includes the following waypoints in to the calculation. So i presume the DCS TOT works the same.