[FIXED] Full rocket salvo == death?

Viking_355th

I can launch single rockets per pod and it's fine (edit: actually, no I can't, the fourth launch triggers the issue and destroys my jet) but if I flick the switch from Enkel to Grupp, it's suicide. Thoughts?

Edit: I'm using the most recent Open Beta, 2.5.5.34644. This problem did not occur when I did the same thing four days ago, prior to the release of 2.5.5.34644.

Here's a YouTube clip of the track replay. Only the last 20 seconds are interesting, but I included the whole thing on the off chance that it contains some useful information.

Viggen_full_salvo_death.trk

Edited by Viking_355th
Correcting an error

Hey Viking, here's a Youtube clip of your track (I played the track on the 2.5.5.33184 stable version) :

1. Nice dive towards the target

2. Firing all the rockets

3. Rockets impact the ground + explosions

4. Plane still OK and still in dive

5. Plane hits the ground and explodes

What happened to you exactly? Were you unable to control the plane after weapon release? Did your screen go black? Have you experienced a freeze?

Edited by Flappie
precision about DCS version used

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Hello!

Ihave a similar problem.

When I launch a full salvo of rockets, my plane begin to roll without control and shortly after exlpodes?

It is the same at Caucasus, NTTR and The Persian Gulf.

Ihave tried the launch att various altitudes and speeds and It is the same...? The rockets launch, I spin at extreme rate and explode...

Speeds:500km/h, 600km/h, 700km/h, 800km,h and 900km/h.

Altitudes:500m, 1000m, 1500m, 2000m.

I have done a repair but this issue remains.

It first occured after the latest update of OpenBeta.

Best regards:

Otulf

Wow, spiral of death! :cry:

To sync our videos, put yours at 2:30 and mine at 0:00. One can clearly see that something has changed on the latest OB versions.

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

This has happened to me several times today, both on Georgian and Persian Gulf map. Once I spun out of control and exploded, the other times the nose pitches up and then I explode.

Also on the most current Open Beta (2.5.5.34644).

Edited by Svarthandske

I'm experiencing the same issue. Track file is attached.

I had the game play in slow motion to see what was going on, and came to the following conclusion:

- rockets aren't colliding with the aircraft

- strong roll moment starts appearing just after the last rocked has been fired

Viggen_Arak_Bug.trk

Edited by Arthipex

Yup, same here in the Open Beta.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H