IMAX - The Magic of Flight_HDTV 1920x1080i

Majesco

For all those who love USN Blue Angels squad

***** IMAX - The Magic of Flight (1996)

HDTV 1920x1080i ******

230365.jpg

The Magic of Flight (39 min.) takes you on a technological thrill ride faster, higher, and wilder than modern science or even your imagination! Relive the historical first flight of the Wright Brothers in 1903, then soar with the world-famous Blue Angels as they defy the laws of gravity with their most breathtaking maneuvers. Narrated by Tom Selleck, "The Magic of Flight" highlights and salutes a variety of modern aircraft, the people who fly them, and the human potential of training and performance.

Length: 39 mins

Format: 1080p

Size: 2.53GB

* links removed by moderator*

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE FULL 1080p HDTV MOVIE NAMES "IMAX - FIGHTER PILOT - OPERATION RED FLAG" WITH RAPIDSHARE LINKS SHARE ME PLZ, THANKS IN ADVANCED !!

3rd that - Better look for IMAX "Fighter Pilot" (about RedFlag).

EDIT: Ouch! You are looking for it already. I had that on my HD but deleted it. Don't know if I have it on some DVD stored. It was probably bigger than 4,7 GB...

oh no prob, thank you. I've just found a torrent of IMAX Fighter Pilot - Red Flag Op on Bit-HDTV.com, filesize is 3.18GB (format 1080p)

download it now :smartass: :megalol:

3rd that - Better look for IMAX "Fighter Pilot" (about RedFlag).

EDIT: Ouch! You are looking for it already. I had that on my HD but deleted it. Don't know if I have it on some DVD stored. It was probably bigger than 4,7 GB...

I think you mis-understood me. I was saying "Fighter Pilot- Red Flag" was crap. I really liked majic of flight.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE FULL 1080p HDTV MOVIE NAMES "IMAX - FIGHTER PILOT - OPERATION RED FLAG" WITH RAPIDSHARE LINKS SHARE ME PLZ, THANKS IN ADVANCED !!

As far as I am aware the material in question is copyrighted and thus illegal to share.

Posting links to such material is in violation of forum rules:

http://www.forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7863

* Advertisements and providing web links to malware, hacks, warez, potentially dangerous sites, or sites containing offensive material.

JJ