Su-25T Fictional Skins Pack 1

Chizh

• ED Team

The unofficial Su-25T Fictional Skins Pack 1 released and awailable at the JaboG32 site:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=10&lang=en

Direct link to the english version:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=10&getfile=331&PHPSESSID=843b4bab275393e0e9dcf41d171049a6

LOMAN compatibility.

For manual installation please refer to ReadMe.

Happy New Year to All! :)

img_id332.jpg

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Super FASSSST!

Whoa, that's a speedy download server!

download115wb.gif

downloaded at an average speed of 1750 KB/s :) took only 9 seconds! great!!!

BTW I don't know why this happened, my ADSL should have a 4 Mbps top download speed, which means a maximum of 512 KB/s speed....

• ED Team
If you are interested, i done a new MEInit.xml including those new skins and the Shepski A10/Su27/Su33 Weapon Mod v1.1 !

Could you send it on the chizh(hotdog)eagle.ru ?

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• 1 month later...

and can someone explain to me the format of the new skins? I have found skins that are 6 .dds files that go in bazaar/temp textures, and I have found skins that put a .cdds file in bazaar/world as well as .skin files in bazaar/world/shapes. the second type of file always comes with a meinit.xml, and graphics.cfg.

What is the difference? It seems to me that the ones that re just .dds files will be viable through more patches/upgrades, as the meinit and graphics.cfg are changed. am I right in that thought?

Can't do any testing as I'm STILL waiting for my copy of FC....sigh

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]