Cockpit View problem when running in Dual-Head

zorlac

After being told how to get Lomac to run on two screens on my ATI, I have been having a blast, but there is one small problem.

These three pictures show the "Look down" limit inside the cockpit for a single monitor display (left/center/right) - 1280x1024

Single Head Left

Single Head Center

Single Head Right

Now, compare them with these images that are dual head (2560x1024)

Dual Head Left

Dual Head Center

Dual Head Right

Because the screen resolution is now twice as wide, the existing horizontal angle of vision is spread across two screens (Nice!), but its effectively halved the vertical angle of vision. This means that you cant actually see if you have your ECM enabled in the 25T (right hand canopy panel)... you just cant get to see it. The vertical angle of the vision has effectively lost 1/4 of the view at the top and the bottom of the screen.

Is there any way of fixing this in v1.12, so that the upper and lower limits of your head movement is not limited by the angle of movement of your eye-line, but will allow you to view the top and bottom of the range of movement if you had a single display? Or just fix it so dual head users can zoom out just a bit further?

I am guessing that the view angles (including zoom) are forced on players when playing online, so really no point in me changing my own local settings :(