Official word from Developers regarding release of 1.1

I have been informed by Chizh that due to unforseen circumstances, release of english version has been postphoned by at least a week. It should be ready by monday but again, no promises. Apparently they are having some problems with server registration of sold copies, or something along these lines...

Tnx for your patience and sorry for long wait

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

*whips out a campfire, four cases of beer, 16 bottles of good Vodka, snacks, a sleeping-bag and a can of tomato-beans (a camper has got to eat, too :P)*

Are we there yet? :P

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

How hard is it to set up a pay pal account? I've sold many things over ebay maybe ED should look into them?

Really though I'm in no rush my main rigs mainboard had its memorial services last week and will be a week or 2 before I can get it back up running. So LOL now you all have to wait with me. :)

I'm actually not entirely sure what he ment by that... And it's not a particularly good translation from Russian sorry. More correct translation would be "fine-tuning of server which deals with registration of sold copies"

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

I have been informed by Chizh that due to unforseen circumstances, release of english version has been postphoned by at least a week. It should be ready by monday but again, no promises. Apparently they are having some problems with server registration of sold copies, or something along these lines...

Tnx for your patience and sorry for long wait

Very disappointing!

I find the "disappointment" rather amusing. FC wasn't even intended to be released to the west, but we are whining to high heaven that it isn't released yet. For those who want the add-on, we are lucky to be getting it. For those who don't, no lose. Stop the griping. A week after it is released you won't even think about that you had to wait X amount of time for it to be released. Let them get it right.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Today is Opening Day for Baseball here in San Francisco and I am taking the day off to see the Giants take on the hated Dodgers. I'd rather be watching a Baseball game than complaining about waiting for a software add on.

Obviously ED wants this thing to be released so they must have a pretty damn good reason to wait a week.

Could someone point me to an official announcement that states that PayPal is the only means to purchase the product? I don't believe that it is the only way to pay for FC.

It will be released when it is released. Try and be patient and let's stop with the conspiracy theories as they are really silly.

Play ball!

I find the "disappointment" rather amusing. FC wasn't even intended to be released to the west' date=' but we are whining to high heaven that it isn't released yet. For those who want the add-on, we are lucky to be getting it. For those who don't, no lose. Stop the griping. A week after it is released you won't even think about that you had to wait X amount of time for it to be released. Let them get it right.[/quote']

Good point Dusty.

Game is getting better with every working hour, so western gamers will be lucky to get new version, then we russians have :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

I find the "disappointment" rather amusing. FC wasn't even intended to be released to the west, but we are whining to high heaven that it isn't released yet. For those who want the add-on, we are lucky to be getting it. For those who don't, no lose. Stop the griping. A week after it is released you won't even think about that you had to wait X amount of time for it to be released. Let them get it right.

I should feel lucky to be able to pay for something? I don't think they're doing anyone any favors by making a product and selling it.